- The service makes available all incident information from transport authorities in Switzerland that is connected to the zentral DDS SKI data hub.
- The ODP retrieves an updated data set from the DDS SKI data hub every 30 seconds and makes it available via the API.
- The service provides an XML containing all messages (equivalent to Initialload). This can be called via a simple Get-Request (empty – without further parameters).
- 10 Get requests per user per minute.
List of Business Organisations with Event Information
Access to the service
Reference API Key
A token is required to access the API. To generate and obtain a token, registration on the Open data platform mobility Switzerland is required.
After successful registration, the “API Keys” tab must be selected. There, in the “Developer Dashboard” under “My Keys”, the corresponding key for the platform can be obtained.
The key will be sent to the e-mail address provided during registration.
Endpoint of the service
Example of using the service
iFrame on web page
Configuration of the iFrame
Description of the service
Information on the standards can be found on the oev-info.ch website in the “Situation exchange data” section.
Schema ServiceDelivery (current status) – 11/2022
The following applies to the event information available in the central data hub DDS SKI:
- PtSituation/Affects (optional) -> Can be delivered. Use is not recommended at present.
- PtSitutaion/Consequences/Affects (optional) -> Can be delivered. Use is not recommended at present.
- PtSitutation/PublishingAction (muss) -> Normalised part of the PtSituationElment. This part is evaluated by the iFrame listed above, for example.